Everfree Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everfree Forum

Brony community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's your favorite character?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manticore
Owner
Owner
Manticore

Who's your favorite character? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your favorite character?   Who's your favorite character? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:33 pm

As this thread implies, who is your favorite character? Mine would have to be Celestia, she's elegant, 'royal' (double meaning) and a great ruler!

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
https://everfreeforum.forumotion.com
FlyvBoy
Bunny
Bunny
FlyvBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite character?   Who's your favorite character? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 am

Rainbow Dash, because, well, I'm a pilot.

I felt a genuine connection with her, and her love of flying, andher ambitions to be the best at it, and join a prestigious flying group such as the wonderbolts.

In fact, that's almost the exact same with me. I've always wanted to fly, and I wanted to be the best at it. And hopefully in a few years, I'll be an Air Force pilot.
Back to top Go down
Candiland
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Candiland

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite character?   Who's your favorite character? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Pinkie Pie, i began watching because a friend of mine said, "you are such a pinkie pie!"
i was curious so i watched MLP:FiM and OMG i laughed so hard everytime pinkie was on screen.

no one will ever be as awesome as she.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite character?   Who's your favorite character? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite character?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everfree Forum :: Everfree Forest :: Discussion-
Jump to: